Laid Back Attack General Guidelines
- Registration – Registration is open to the general public. In order for you to receive your credentials and attend the activities on the site premises, your registration must be paid in full prior to the close of registration.
- Registration Fee – The price of registration is $85.00 (USD) per attendee.
- Registration Period – Registration will open on or about January 15, and will close on or about June 20, or at 300 registrations, whichever occurs first. Mail-in registrations must be received by June 20. Please allow enough time for mailing.
- Transfers of Registration – There will be no transfers of registration.
- On Site Registration – There is no on site registration.
- Late Registration – We will not accept late registrations. We set a deadline date for many reasons. We need time to handle all the administrative work as well as supplying counts to various organizations.
- Refunds — There will be NO REFUNDS.
- Registered Guests – This event is for registered guests only. There will be no unregistered guests allowed.
- Registration Confirmation – The Laid Back Attack Coordinator will send you a “Registration Confirmation” via e-mail, that indicates you have properly registered and paid for the event. It is in no way a “MEMBERSHIP CONFIRMATION for the Parrot Heads of Puget Sound.”
- Club Membership – Registering for LBA will not enroll you in a Parrot Head Club. If you wish to join our club or any parrot head club, just ask, or visit our web site www.phops.com.
- Special VIP Guests – Sponsors, Musicians, City Officials, Etc. at the discretion of the LBA Committee and/or the PHoPS Board of Directors.
- Children – Sorry, this is an adults-only event. YOU MUST BE 21-YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ATTEND LBA. PROOF OF AGE IS REQUIRED WHEN PICKING UP CREDENTIALS AT REGISTRATION. Washington State law.
- Attendance Limit – The maximum amount of attendees is 300 paid, plus special VIP guests as described above.
- Goody Bags – Goody bags are for paid registrants and Special VIP Guests as described above.
- Sponsors – Sponsor Credentials are included in the sponsorship package. Sponsors receive Goody Bags and other incentives as part of Sponsorship Packages.
- ID Badges/Wristbands – Identification badges and wrists bands issued at registration must be worn at all times while attending Laid Back Attack..
- LBA Code of Conduct –
- Through Laid Back Attack (LBA), it is the intent of the Parrot Heads of Puget Sound (PHoPS) to provide a social and charitable event for the enjoyment and benefit of all our members, guests, hosts, sponsors and charities. All attendees shall be required to treat fellow members, guests, sponsors and hosts and their personal property with respect. Members also agree to abide by all local, state and federal laws (including but not limited to) governing the misuse of personal privileges, personal property and controlled substances.
- Members of all Parrot Heads in Paradise (PHiP) sanctioned chapters, including the Parrot Heads of Puget Sound, by virtue of their registration and attendance at LBA, agree to demonstrate personal responsibility for their words, actions and deeds and to refrain from behavior that is illegal and/or is harmful or disrespectful to themselves, other members, guests, sponsors and hosts or their personal property. Our goal is to provide a safe, pleasant atmosphere in which to share and enjoy our common love of the music and writings of Jimmy Buffett, the fellowship of others and to further the charitable ideals that we seek to uphold.
- PHoPS and LBA will not condone behavior contrary to our objectives nor that which we feel is harmful or injurious to others. Further, PHoPS and LBA reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the privilege of attending LBA of any individual in contravention of this code of conduct. By virtue of your registration and attendance you have indeed agreed to “Party with a Purpose” in a most responsible fashion!
The Parrot Heads of Puget Sound (PHoPS) and Laid Back Attack (LBA) are proud to Party with a Purpose! We do not and shall not discriminate on any basis, including, but not limited to race, color, ethnicity, shape, size, sexual orientation or identity, religion (creed), national origin (ancestry), gender, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, branch of military service or status, hair or eye color, etc. in any of its activities or operations.
We don’t discriminate against pirates, mermaids or non-parrot heads either!